Your Privacy Rights
Information You Provide to Us
We collect information from you when you: purchase products from us, create an account with us, or otherwise sign up for a service or feature, complete a survey, or submit a product rating or review, participate in a sweepstakes, contest or other promotion, communicate with us via third-party social media sites, or contact us, or otherwise communicate with us or provide information to us. The personal information we collect may include your name, postal address, zip or postal code, email address, telephone number, date of birth, payment information, demographic information, details on items purchased, and other information you choose to provide to us.
By accessing our site, you signify your consent to the above collection of your personal information.
Site usage information includes, but is not limited to: your browser type, device type, carrier (if applicable), device address, operating system, operating system address, IP address and the domain name from which you accessed our site, information about your region, continent, country, city, zip code, time zone, and general location and information about your browsing activities on and through our site (also known as click stream data), such as the date and time you visit our sites, the areas or pages of our site that you visit, the amount of time you spend viewing our site or specific areas of our site, the number of times you return to our site or a specific area of our site, the web sites or pages you visited prior to visiting our site, the websites or pages you visit after you leave our site, searches you have performed on our site and on other websites that led you to our site, social plug-ins with which you have interacted on our site and other similar site usage data.
We may use the information we collect from and about you (including both personal information and site usage information) for a variety of purposes, including the following:
- to fulfill your requests for products and services and to keep you informed about your orders;
- to provide you with targeted offers and advertising on the site;
- subject to your communications preferences and, where required by applicable law, subject to your consent, to contact you (via postal mail, email and the like) with promotional materials about us, our products, our services and our events, as well as about select partners;
- to contact you when necessary or appropriate (including, for example, via email in regards to your rating or review submissions);
- where appropriate, for market research and to review and improve our merchandise selections, customer service, online and offline operations and overall shopping experience;
- to protect the security or integrity of our sites and our business; and
- otherwise, with your permission or as permitted by law.
We also analyze and use site usage information and information collected through cookies, web beacons and other tracking technologies, alone and in combination with personal information, to assess the behavior of our users, to measure the interest in and use of our site and communications, and to customize the site and our communications with you. We do this on both on an individual basis and in the aggregate.
We may disclose information we collect (including site usage information and personal information) in the following ways, to the extent permitted by law:
- to our service providers and suppliers, who collect or use such information for us or on our behalf (such as website or database hosting companies, address list hosting companies, email service providers, analytics companies, distribution companies, fulfillment companies, and other similar entities that help us to operate the Sites and/or provide functionality, content and services);
- as necessary, if we believe that there has been a violation of the site Terms and Conditions or any other site policy, or if we have reason to believe that our rights or property, or the rights or property of any third party, may be or have been harmed;
- to respond to subpoenas or other judicial processes, or to provide information as requested by law enforcement agencies, other government authorities, or otherwise as required by law;
- in the event that S.P.ICE or substantially all of its assets are acquired by one or more third parties as a result of an acquisition, merger, sale, consolidation, bankruptcy, liquidation or other similar corporate reorganization, where your information may be one of the transferred assets;
- when you contribute to a social, community or other publicly available area or feature of our site (e.g., if you submit a product rating or review), the information and content that you post may be made available to the general public, depending on your settings (which is why we recommend that you do not submit or post any sensitive personal information, such as your full name, home address, phone number or other information that would enable others to contact or locate you);
- otherwise, with your permission or as permitted by law.
To provide you with increased security, access to certain personal information stored in your Account is protected with your username and password. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your Account credentials, and we strongly recommend that you do not disclose your Account username or password to anyone. We will never ask you for your password in any unsolicited communication. Please notify us immediately of any unauthorized use of your Account credentials or any other suspected breach of security.
Our site is not directed to children under the age of thirteen (13). If you are under thirteen, do not provide your personal information on or to our site. We do not knowingly collect on our site any personal information from children under thirteen. Users outside of the United States who are below the age of eighteen (18) (or the age of majority in the applicable jurisdiction) should not use our sites without authorization from a parent or legal guardian.